You can get help from a tax professional like an accountant, a tax attorney, or a tax-resolution firm. Each of these options for a resolution have different strengths and challenges and all of them can be helpful if you want to get an IRS compromise or stop IRS levy problems.
Resolution Help from an Accountant
An accountant can help you with your finances, particularly when it comes to filing IRS Taxes. If you own a business or have complex finances, it’s a good idea to work with an accountant. But if you need resolution help, a tax accountant would be less experienced. The fact is that most accountants simply don’t negotiate with the IRS on a day-to-day basis.
Resolution Help from a Licensed Enrolled Agent
An IRS Licensed Enrolled Agent is an accountant or financial professional that is licensed to directly negotiate with the IRS. They go through rigorous testing to earn this status, and they work hard to provide quality Tax-Resolution Help. A Licensed Enrolled Agent is a good resource, but does not have the same experience and education that a Tax Attorney has to provide Tax-Resolution Help or Stop IRS Levy issues.
Resolution Help from an Attorney
An Attorney is among the best resources for Resolution Help. A Tax Attorney works directly with the IRS on a day-to-day basis and they know the ins-and-outs of the IRS and can help you Stop IRS Issues or earn an IRS Compromise to lower the amount you owe. A good Attorney will work hard to provide the help you need and give you the best deal possible with an IRS Compromise. Your Tax Attorney isn’t the best option for things like filing taxes though; they specifically work by directly negotiating with the IRS.
Resolution Help from a Tax Resolution Firm
If you need effective help, a Tax-Resolution Firm is the absolute best option. A Tax Resolution firm employs Tax Attorneys, Licensed Enrolled Agents, Tax Accountants, and other tax experts to ensure you get the best service. No option is left unexplored when you work with a qualified,
Choosing the Right Tax Resolution Help
Once you decide the type of Tax Resolution Help you’ll use to earn a Tax Compromise or Stop IRS Levy issues, you need to decide on the right Tax Resolution Help professional to work with. You have to make sure that Tax Resolution Firm, Tax Attorney, or Tax Accountant is a reliable professional that won’t rip you off.
Make Sure You Do Your Research:
· Make sure whoever you choose has an A Rating or higher with the Better Business Bureau (
· Never be afraid to ask questions to be sure you’re working with knowledgeable and reliable professionals.
· The IRS warns taxpayers to stay away from companies that claim you can settle Tax Debt for “Pennies on the Dollar”. This is false advertising, as few people qualify for an IRS Settlement.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *